Golf Cars + News
Our Traverse City location is now open for the season. Please visit or call Robin (231-218-0387). Or email her at email@example.com for all of your golf car needs.
We are pleased to announce that long-time parts manager, Tony Baker, is rejoining the Golf Cars + team after a one-year absence. Tony left us for a stint with an automobile dealer, but found the thought of a second summer without golf cars was unbearable so he is now back with us to address all of your parts needs. Please feel free to welcome Tony at 269-685-6828 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Golf Cars + Events Calendar
Golf Cars + Acquires Boylan Sales
On April 11, 2013, Golf Cars + acquired most of the assets of Boylan Sales Inc. of Plainwell, Michigan. Golf Cars + will continue Boylan's decades (and three generations) of exclusive distribution of Yamaha golf cars in Michigan and most of Indiana.
The trio of owners of Golf Cars + brings more than a combined century of successful business practices to their new Yamaha golf car distributorship. Golf Cars + is already putting a strong emphasis on customer service and immediately beefed up its parts inventory. The owners, who have already visited the new, huge and impressive Yamaha golf car assembly facility in Georgia, are truly thrilled with their new entity.
All Boylan personnel have been retained, and Golf Cars + has signed long-term leases for both former Boylan locations (Plainwell and Traverse City, Michigan). The new corporation looks forward to working with its strong customer base by offering:
- New and used, gas and electric Yamaha golf cars for fleet purchase
- Daily, weekly and seasonal rental of gas and electric Yamaha golf cars from both locations
- Retail sales of new and used, gas and electric Yamaha golf cars from both Golf Cars + locations and select Golf Cars + retail dealers
- A vast parts inventory for same-day drop shipping from the Plainwell, Michigan location
- Maintenance contracts for fleet customers
- Winter storage including round-trip freight and Spring tune-ups for fleet customers
- Upcoming: Yamaha factory-conducted seminars on how to effectively and inexpensively maintain your fleet of Yamaha golf cars
- Available for July delivery: spectacular 2014 EFI gas golf cars, the only fuel-injected golf cars in the industry
- Fleet leasing options include: Wells Fargo, Yamaha Corporate Credit, and Golf Cars + Leasing
To learn more about all the exciting activity at Golf Cars + or to find out how to become a Yamaha Golf Car dealer, please contact Gary Speet (fleet sales — direct line: 616-394-0276) or Mike Greengard (dealer sales — direct line: 616-450-0707).